People are the most complex, intriguing and sometimes infuriating element of Collider’s four corner stones of business.
To quote our Chief People Person, Emma-Jane Ayling, “technology is only as good as the people operating it”. So without people we have nothing – no staff, no customers, no referrals, no success. People are everything.
Collider is a collective: a collection of hand-picked people ready to help facilitate business miracles for our clients. Whatever the challenge, we can help you.
As every client and business goal are different, we mix and match our teams to ensure there is always the right blend of skills for the assignment.
Collider can help you with:
- Strategy – our SWOT team of digital strategists can help you define your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and strengths in the digital world.
- Leadership – parachute our team into any situation to provide direction, energy and rapid results.
- Team Building – we can help you find the right people and build the right team structure.
- Team Dynamics – optimising team dynamics to achieve optimum performance.
- Coaching – getting the best out of your people, from the geeks to the gods.
- Crisis Management – keep cool under extreme pressure and conflict to resolve a crisis.
- Éminence grise – an advisor who operates in a confidential, private or unofficial capacity.
To achieve your business goals we will use proven, robust techniques and approaches:
- SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) – a proven knowledge base for implementing agile practices at enterprise scale.
- Scrum – an iterative and incremental agile software development framework for managing product development.
- FISH! Philosophy – a remarkable way to boost morale and improve results.
- Belbin Team Inventory – assesses how an individual behaves in a team environment.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator – a psychometric tool designed to measure preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions.
- NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming) – an approach to communication, personal development and psychotherapy.
- CBT (Cognitive behavioural therapy) – an approach that addresses dysfunctional emotions, maladaptive behaviours and cognitive processes and contents through a number of goal-oriented, explicit systematic procedures.
No two situations are identical so we will carefully select the approach that is best for you and your teams.